You have downloaded last season’s Game of Thrones, and you can’t wait to watch it. You have marvelled at its high resolution and sharp images on the screen, but it turns out to be a disappointment when you view it on your smartphone or tablet. To resolve this issue, several video converters can help convert to and from mp4 to AVI and other supported file formats. Stay updated by following news and reviews on www.knowtechie.com that is dedicated entirely to technology.
Here is a list of the top free video converters, each with their own set of benefits and Toolbox features.
Wondershare Video Converter
This software has earned the tag of being the fastest video converter for Windows. Its conversion speed is 30 times faster than its rival software, and it can be used to convert AVI, MKV, MOV, FLV, and others. You can download videos from the Internet and play converted videos directly to your television or set-top box.
Freemake Video Converter
This is a tool used to convert videos in any format to any of the latest supported codecs. The converted video can be played directly on your iPhone, iPad and Android phones.
Here are few reasons why you will fall in love with it:
· Supports a wide range of file formats
· Open source platform
· Multi-platform (can be run on Windows, Mac, and Linux)
This is another free and multifunctional multimedia file converter tool designed for Windows 8. It supports file formats like MP3, AVI, BMP, TIF, and Mp4. The converted files can be played on Apple products, PSP, and Blackberry.
Other features include:
· Supports majority of multimedia formats
· Can repair damaged video files.
· Helps you reduce the size of the file for quick storage and easy backup.
· Supports picture functions like zooming, rotating, and flips.
· Available in 62 languages.
This is a universal media conversion software that has been in active use since its inception in the year 2005. Features include:
· Can convert between popular audio and video formats.
· H.264/H.265 GPU accelerated encoding
· Rip BD/DVD/VCD
· Rich set of transcoding features for adjusting and tuning.
· Multi-threaded design and parallel filtering multi-core capability
· Segmental Video Encoding for parallelization.
This open source software is capable of transcoding as many video formats as possible. Features you will like:
· Configure encode settings
· Convert multiple audio tracks using a variety of encoder settings. MPS and AC-3 are the supported audio formats.
· You can create and load custom profiles
· You can preview video crop and resizing options
· Reorder, re-configure, and remove encode from a given batch.
Koyote Free Video Converter
This tool enables you to interchange video formats. Say for instance you want a different file format so you can burn a video file to DVD. Turn to Koyote Video Converter to solve your problem.
Another striking feature is that this software is easy to use, and you can convert between different formats with little effort. If you own a portable media player, you will be glad to hear that this tool supports their formats as well. Once you select a particular format, you can make last-minute changes to it to get the desired result.